My new boyfriend loves my panties

My new boyfriend loves my panties

• Автор темы Sweet kitty
  • Дата начала
Sweet kitty

Sweet kitty

VIP MEMBER
He contacted several girls to order panties, and I later found out that I was one of five. 😅 I offered him about ten options to choose from, and he picked two. 🤔 Well, I thought to myself, I'll wear one first, then the other, and then refresh the first ones since he asked me to send them in one package. He paid for the order right away! I love such buyers. 😅😍 I confused him with another buyer, for whom I was wearing tights at that time, and sent him a photo of my legs in heels 🙈 to which he replied that "foot fetish isn't his thing." Damn, it was so embarrassing to make a mistake, and I still feel ashamed. 😬😬😬 Before going to bed, I put on the ordered panties and sent him a few photos in them, wishing him sweet dreams. 😊 He replied that he wasn't going to sleep yet and was driving from point A to point B. Since I had just returned from that city the day before, there was one topic that I wanted to discuss and ask him some questions about 😁, and to my surprise, he was also interested in it! 😱 We called each other and talked for an hour and a half 😅. We couldn't stop! We started discussing one topic and then jumped to another without finishing the first one! 😂 And our dialogue could have gone on indefinitely if our human need for sleep hadn't interrupted us 😴. We communicated every free moment, but it was so comfortable and unobtrusive, as if we had known each other for a long time, and that's invaluable. 😍 He suggested we grab a coffee, and I agreed... (I thought it was a joke!). Two days after our first message on the website, he bought a train ticket to my city 😱😱😱. What???? That doesn't happen! 😁 In our time, this can be called a gesture of love! We needed to discuss the details of the order, but it was already awkward... I asked him, and he said, of course, I didn't need to wear or send anything 😅 He also refused to get a refund. Two weeks later, he came, and I met him at the station... and that's when our relationship started! Although, in my feelings, they started on the day he first messaged me ❤❤❤ In your city, there are over 5 million residents, of which about 3 million are women, and you came to me... 🤗 That's how it happens... you never know what tricks fate has in store for you 😁 Kitty, you're amazing! 😘❤ And your apple and maple syrup oatmeal for breakfast is just splendid! 😍😍😍

Фото

• 20230503_142038.jpg
    Смотреть
  • 20230503_142101.jpg
    Смотреть
  • 20230503_142216.jpg
    Смотреть
  • 20230503_142222.jpg
    Смотреть
  • 20230503_142318.jpg
    Смотреть
  • 20230503_142326.jpg
    Смотреть
  • 20230503_142338.jpg
    Смотреть
  • 20230503_142356.jpg
    Смотреть
  • 20230503_142402.jpg
    Смотреть
  • 20230503_142433.jpg
    Смотреть
Ещё девушки
Karolina

Изысканные трусики для настоящих ценителей! Молодая красавица с огненной страстью предлагает вам погрузиться в мир соблазна. Почувствуйте пикантность каждой нити, представляя меня в них.

LeraV

Моя пошлость и красота - идеальное сочетание для знакомства с моими соблазнительными трусиками. Они будут олицетворением вашей тайной фантазии.

Sweet kitty

Красота, страсть и немного пошлости - вот что я предлагаю вам с моими трусиками. Чувствуйте себя особенным, погружаясь в атмосферу женской привлекательности.

Maria

Эй, вы, ценители красоты и пошлости! Молодая девушка соблазняет вас своими трусиками. Каждая пара - это неповторимая история страсти.

Sofia Aroma

Соблазнительные трусики от молодой красавицы! Мои трусики - это не просто одежда, это предмет вожделения, который дарит уникальные впечатления.

Veronik

Как насчет немного пошлости и невероятной соблазнительности? Мои трусики наполнены моей страстью к жизни и желанием принести вам удовольствие.

Boutique de plaisirs

Красивая, молодая и весьма пошлая девушка предлагает вам свои трусики. Они несут в себе частицу моей привлекательности и загадочности. Доверьтесь мне, и вы не пожалеете!

Zaichonokkat

Трусики от страстной молодой красавицы - что может быть более соблазнительным? Позвольте мне приоткрыть завесу моей пошлости и увлечь вас в игру чувств. Будет интересно!